Earn extra income when your members shop. Technocash offers not-for-profit organizations and charities an easy start to making revenues on their members' activity.
Help create extra income opportunity for more revenues:
- The youth market can now have a cash payment facility with the ability to load funds at Australia Post.
- Members who shop with their cards will earn your organization commissions.
- Sell your products direct to your members online.
- You can also make collections at over 4000+ Australia Post outlets.
- Technocash is an Australian Government Licensed financial system (AFSL No. 247299).
Read below to see examples of how your organization can participate.
If you are small or large just consider a TECHNOCASH-based facility to assist:
- Members or students could buy mobile phone recharges, music, memberships and subscriptions - you receive an arranged commission.
- When members shop at YOUR participating rewards stores you can earn significant organization commissions.
- Sell your products or your affiliated manufacturers' products direct to your members with the ease of Australia Post payments.
- You can create a membership card that can be tailored to suit your financial systems to generate even more cash.
- Let your imagination explore more avenues to leverage your marketing flair with a TECHNOCASH-powered solution.
Technocash has a policy of sponsoring worthwhile activity based organizations and supports entrepreneurial activity.
Click here to see more TECHNOCASH-sponsored activity.