B2B Trade Leads
100 Tips for Trade Show Lead Generation
By Brian Carroll
I came across this helpful post by Mike Thimmesch on 100 Trade Show Lead Generation Ideas that's worth checking out. The following is a sampling of Thimmesch's tips that I though were useful:
4. Go to fewer trade shows, but put more effort into booth staff preparation and promotions for each remaining show.
6. Track leads to determine and expand in the shows with the best ROI
9. Get a booth space closer to the hub of traffic, or by a bigger competitor
28. Have your sales people invite their prospects to visit your booth and set up meetings in advance
29. Send an email invitation to the show’s pre-registered attendee list for this year, and the registered attendee list from last year
30. Use social media to reach more attendees
32. Post your trade show schedule on your website with a link to sign up for appointments
45. Giveaway something useful to your target audience
46. Have a contest for attendees in your booth
- Follow-up quickly after the event. Think about your follow-up process before the event happens not afterwards.
- Create event follow-up content pieces, talking points and email templates for your sales team to use to add value and continue the conversation in a relevant way rather than "pitching" everybody.
- Develop a nurturing track that for event attendees connects with the theme or the content of the event. Try to do this at least for a few months at minimum.
- See the event as a conversation (or conversation starter) not a a campaign. Don't stop the dialog. Brainstorm ways you can keep the dialog going.
Technocash Limited is pleased to provide access to a collection of useful information including B2B Trade Leads, business, finance and money transfers.
Technocash provides a range of accounts to facilitate international payment processing without using credit cards. Our accounts are multi-currency because you hold all major currencies such as USD, EUR, GBP, YEN etc in the one account. You can easily and immediately do a currency exchange from one currency to another. Read more about our business accounts here.
If you would like to recommend or submit a write-up please contact Technocash Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enjoy these articles.
PTL High Performance <> <> <> - B2b Trade Leads - Call centers solution, all web leads, call center offshore outsourcing, targeted email list and targeted lead generation ...
B2B trade leads - Tradebooming.com – the global online marketplace and B2B trade platform – trade leads,companies, business to business trade leads,import and ...
How to Make the Most of B2B Trade Leads - Free Article Directory - How to Make the Most of B2B Trade Leads. View PDF | Print View by: articlemarketing01. Total views: Word Count: In today's business world, ...
B2B trade leads at Kaboodle - Kaboodle - Find B2B trade leads using Kaboodle lists. List items include , etc and more ...
- b2b trade leads Products - b2b trade leads Exporters, Wholesalers - b2b trade leads products. Buy b2b trade leads from global b2b trade leads manufacturers, suppliers, b2b trade leads exporters, wholesalers and sellers, ...
— Attributed to both James Charlton and H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
— Alexis De Tocqueville
Read more about B2B Trade Leads here.
Technocash Limited does not review or endorse the contents of articles or the contents of external links from these articles. Responsibility for the contents and opinions expressed in the articles rests solely with the author. Opinions expressed in articles do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Company. Technocash Limited assumes no responsibility for any content or opinion expressed in articles, nor does it warrant that the contents and links are error free. Technocash Limited and its directors, employees and consultants do not accept any liability for any error, omission or misrepresentation in relation to the information contained in articles. Nor does it accept any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred by any person whatsoever arising out of or referable to the information displayed within the Technocash website.
If you require specific advice for your individual circumstances, consult an appropriate expert. Do not rely on the general material on this site. We will endeavour to assist you if you specifically inquire about matters in which we have expertise and are licensed to provide you with advise. Any comments relating to articles should be directed to authors.